The Premier National Trade Association for
Commercial Real Estate Principals
REIAC – NORTHEAST CHAPTER
Based in Boston, Massachusetts
AEW Capital Management
The Seyon Group
MIT Investment Management
Stewart Tile Guaranty
Muirfield Investment Partners
Details Coming Soon!
REIAC expanded to the Northeast when Wistar Wood founded the Boston REIAC chapter in 1994. Previously, Mr. Wood had been a member of the Los Angeles chapter, and his experience working with Jeff Baize, REIAC’s founder, inspired him to create a similar principals-only boutique association to benefit Boston-based professionals.
Today, REIAC Northeast includes in its membership senior managers from the most established real estate institutions in the Northeast.
REIAC membership standards are proprietary and determined by its directors. In general, membership is by invitation only and limited to individuals who are at senior management levels of well-established real estate investment entities. These entities must be acting as principals in the areas of acquisitions, dispositions, development, asset management and debt procurement.
Potential members must demonstrate the requisite experience, competence and ethics within their respective fields and have a desire to utilize their skills in a manner that will improve the community and the profession.
Click here to download the Northeast Region Membership Application (coming soon)
- May 30, 2019: Wistar Wood Roundtable: Discussion of notable CRE investment trends, transactions and finance
- March 14, 2019: Boston Celtics game
- November 29, 2018: Doug Poutasse Evening: Presentation & interactive conversation with eminent economist
- October 18, 2018: Winthrop Tower at One Millennium Tower: Development presentation
- May 17, 2018: Wistar Wood Roundtable: Discussion of notable CRE investment trends, transactions and finance
- March 14, 2018: Boston Celtics game at TD Garden
- November 30, 2017: Annual Market Review of Markets, featuring Doug Poutasse, Head of Strategy and Research at Bentall Kennedy
- September 21, 2017: A tour of Boston Properties’ completed development – 888 Boylston
- April 25, 2017: Red Sox game at Fenway Park
- March 30, 2017: Wistar Wood Roundtable: Discussion of notable CRE investment trends, transactions & finance